Triple Channel Portable Non-Contact Capacitive
Triple Channel Capacitive Electronics
The Gapmaster3 has been upgraded to the Gapmaster3 Gen3. The Gapmaster3 Gen3 is housed in the same size enclosure as the new Gapman Gen3 making it lightweight and fully portable. The Gapmaster3 Gen3 features up to three newly designed capacitance pre-amplifiers providing users with one to three non-contact displacement ?measurement sensor channels in the measurement system. Sensors can be selected among displacement sensors (HPB, HPC, HPT) or single point gap sensors (HPS, GPS).
?The Gapmaster3 Gen3 features a three-line display indicating the currently measured distances in engineering units (mils, inches, microns, millimeters).
Additional features include:
- Fully portable package powered by 3 AA lithium batteries with a minimum battery life of 22 hours
- Bright blue alphanumeric Active Matrix OLED display
- External unit selector button for mils, inches, microns, or millimeters
- Inclusion of an industry standard USB Type A combination data output and external power port
- Simplified PC user interface via included software
- Semiconductor wafer parallelism
- 2 to 3 point slot die coater to media parallelism
- Two to three point roller parallelism
- 2 to 3 point engine fan blade gap
- Generic 1, 2 or 3-point dimensional measurement